The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday, November 3 at 4 p.m. ET and we have you covered with all the trades going down. Be sure to check back as this page will be updated through the deadline.
Dolphins Acquire RB DeAndre Washington From Chiefs
- Miami has acquired RB DeAndre Washington from the Chiefs and will send a 2021 sixth-rounder to Kansas City (the Dolphins also get back a 2021 seventh-rounder in the deal).
Dolphins Trade WR Isaiah Ford to Patriots
- New England has acquired Isaiah Ford from the Dolphins, giving the team another option at the wide receiver position. Miami is receiving a 2022 7th-round pick back in exchange for the wideout.
Titans Acquire CB Desmond King From Chargers
- The Chargers get a sixth-round pick back from the Titans in exchange for King, who should help Tennessee’s poor pass defense.
Saints Acquire LB Kwon Alexander From 49ers
- Alexander, who San Francisco gave $27 million guaranteed last year, is headed to New Orleans in exchange for LB Kiko Alonzo and a fifth-rounder.
Jets Trade LB Avery Williamson to Steelers
- Williamson had been the subject of trade rumors leading up to this deal. Pittsburgh will get the linebacker with the hopes that he can fill in for standout Devin Bush, who’s out for the season. The Steelers will also receive a seventh-round selection as they send out a 2022 fifth-rounder.
Seahawks Trade for Bengals’ DE Carlos Dunlap
- The Seahawks getting some badly needed defensive line help, acquiring Carlos Dunlap from the Bengals in exchange for offensive lineman B.J. Finney and a seventh-round pick in the 2021 draft.
Cowboys Trade DE Everson Griffen to the Lions
- Dallas will receive a 2021 sixth-round pick that could turn into a fifth rounder, per ESPN.
Giants Trade LB Markus Golden to the Cardinals
- New York received a 2021 sixth-rounder for Golden, who had 10.0 sacks last year with the Giants but only has 1.5 so far this season.