Week 6 of the NFL season is here and we have you covered with the latest injury updates. Be sure to check back throughout the day, as this post will be updated.
Follow Pro Football Action’s Facebook Page for the latest news you need to make the right betting and fantasy football calls.
NFL Week 6 Injury Updates:
4:00 pm Games
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) was expected to play in a limited capacity, though he’ll sit out this contest vs. the Packers, as Jeff Darlington of ESPN.com tweets. Ronald Jones will again take on lead-back duties in a game which has all the makings of a shootout through the air.
1:00 pm Games
- Broncos QB Drew Lock is officially active for today’s game against the Patriots. This will be Lock’s first game since week 2 against the Steelers.
- Jaguars WR DJ Chark is officially active for the Jaguars today, per ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Chark only participated in one practice this week and was limited.
- Baker Mayfield, who was listed as questionable with a rib injury, will play. Earlier in the week, Mayfield said he expected to suit up.
- Kyle Allen, who left last week’s game with an injury, will suit up and start for the Washington Football Team. Dwayne Haskins (non-COVID related illness) is back with the team and is expected to be the third-string QB.
Players Ruled Out Prior to Sunday morning:
- QB Sam Darnold (shoulder)
- RB Melvin Gordon (illness: non-Covid)
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring)
- TE Noah Fant (ankle)
- RB Dalvin Cook (groin)
- WR Diontae Johnson (back)
- WR DeSean Jackson (hamstring)
- WR Alshon Jeffery (foot)
Will Sharp contributed to this post