In addition to multiple COVID-19 shutdowns and scares, injuries just keep piling up around the league. Here is a look at today’s updates before your fantasy matchup starts.
Follow Pro Football Action’s Facebook Page for the latest news you need to make the right betting and fantasy football calls.
- Update (2:51pm EST): Chris Carson was evaluated for a concussion but returned to the game after halftime. Seattle quickly put him back to work.
Week 4 Injury Updates
- Michael Thomas, Jared Cook, Marshon Lattimore, and Janoris Jenkins are among six Saints out against the Lions, per Adam Schefter. Thomas will miss his third straight game despite practicing earlier in the week. Emmanual Sanders scored last week and coach Sean Payton wants to get him going. This may be his big week.
- Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson, questionable all week after the game against the Cowboys, is expected to play, per Schefter. The Dolphins gave up two rushing touchdowns to Jacksonville last week, huge opportunity for Carson owners.
- Deandre Hopkins and Christian Kirk are expected to play against the Panthers today, per Schefter. Hopkins is averaging 24.5 fantasy points per game and caught 10 passes for 137 yards in last week’s loss to Detroit.
- Washington Football Team wideout Terry McLaurin, questionable this week with a thigh injury, is expected to play against the Ravens per Schefter. Scary Terry is one of the few bright spots for the 1-2 Football Team.
- Joe Mixon expected to play against the Jaguars per Schefter. Mixon was listed as questionable yesterday with a chest injury.