- Cowboys offensive line woes continue as center Joe Looney heads to the locker room with a leg injury after the first play. He is questionable to return as Rookie Tyler Biadasz gets his first action, per Jon Machota.Here is a look at today’s updates before your fantasy matchup starts.
Follow Pro Football Action’s Facebook Page for the latest news you need to make the right betting and fantasy football calls.
More From Week 4
- Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans left the game against the Chargers with what appeared to be a right leg injury. He has been fully cleared to return.
- Starting CB Jourdan Lewis also injured early. Brandon Carr steps in at corner as wide receiver Jarvis Landry hits Odell Beckham Jr. for a 37-yard touchdown.
- Gardner Minshew threw his fourth interception of the season in the Jaguars opening drive vs the Bengals. Minshew only threw 6 interceptions in 14 games last season.
- Tom Brady‘s red zone touchdown to Cameron Brate extends his own record of touchdown passes by different players to 81. Buccaneers have outscored opponents in the first quarter 38-7 so far per Action Network NFL.
- Chargers QB Justin Herbert with an absolute bomb to Tyron Johnson in the first quarter against Tampa Bay. Johnson was promoted from the practice squad yesterday due to the absence of Mike Williams. First opening drive TD by the Chargers in their last 23 games.