Week 2 of the NFL season is here and we have you covered with the latest injury updates. Be sure to check back all day, as this page will be updated.
Follow Pro Football Action’s Facebook Page for the latest on the news you need to make the right betting and fantasy football calls.
NFL Week 2 Injury Notes
- The Cowboys will be without left tackle Tyron Smith due to neck injury he sustained in Thursday’s practice, the team announces. The Cowboys are already without right tackle La’el Collins, who is on IR. The team gave up three sacks last week and losing Smith definitely won’t help.
- Falcons left tackle Jake Matthews, who is nursing a knee injury, will play against the Cowboys. Matt Ryan threw 54 times last week making Matthews’ presence a necessity.
- Courtland Sutton is active for today’s Broncos game against the Steelers. His debut comes against a defense that allowed 102 yards to Darius Slayton last week.
- Also making his debut, wide receiver Golden Tate. Questionable this week with a hamstring injury that kept him out of the season opener, expected to play without limits per Ian Rapoport. 8 Giants caught at least one pass last week, but that may change with the reliable WR in the mix.
- Bears defensive end Robert Quinn will debut against the Giants in Week 2 today, per Rapoport. Quinn adds much needed help to a Chicago defense that allowed 138 rushing yards and registered only one sack against the Lions in Week 1.