The Las Vegas Raiders have released their unofficial depth chart, and rookies Henry Ruggs III and Bryan Edwards are at the top. Last week, Tyrell Williams ruled out for the season with a torn shoulder labrum. He had also been dealing with plantar fasciitis in both feet, which caused him to miss two games last season.
“It took a pretty long time into the offseason to finally start feeling better,” he said according to ESPN’s Paul Gutierrez. “With the virus and stuff, I was able to even take more time, which was really helpful.
“I do a lot of daily maintenance stuff before and after practice to make sure that it doesn’t come back. … I’ve tried a million different things, and now I’m just starting to continue to add stuff, whatever feels good and however I can keep it that way into the next day and keep the soreness and all that stuff away. Honestly, I don’t really know what it was that got me over that hump, but I’m just glad to be feeling better.”
Follow Pro Football Action’s Facebook Page for the latest on the Raiders the entire NFL, and the news you need to make the right betting and fantasy football calls.
Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Depth Chart
- Henry Ruggs caught 40 passes for 746 yards last season at the University of Alabama. The Raiders took Ruggs with the 12th pick in April’s draft.
- Bryan Edwards played 10 games for the Gamecocks catching 71 passes for 816 yards last season. The Raiders drafted Edwards with the 81st overall pick.
- Rico Gafford played five games last season and caught two passes for 66 yards and a touchdown. He is currently adjusting to his new position.
- Zay Jones last season caught 27 passes for 216 yards combined for Bills and the Raiders. Bills traded Jones to the Raiders for a 2021 fifth-round pick.
- Hunter Renfrow played 13 games last season catching 49 passes for 605 yards with four touchdowns. Renfrow is looking to improve on a solid rookies season for the Raiders.
- Tyrell Williams is out for the season with a with a torn shoulder labrum. Williams has not been totally healthy as he is currently in a 4 year contract worth $44 million.
- Nelson Agholor last season caught 39 passes for 363 yards and three touchdowns for the Eagles. This off-season, Agholor decided to sign with the Raiders on a one year deal.
The Raiders are predicted at+1000 to win the AFC west, according to CBSSports.com.